"It's starting to look a lot like Christmas....."
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Christmas sale has gone as planned this year. We've had more than 1300 kg of Danish candy and food products with ship and flight coming to our warehouse in Sydney. It's more than 6 pallets full of lollies from Denmark... There are still some left on stock, so you can still buy Christmas and non-Christmas products.
Here are a list of the Christmas products we have this year 2016:
- Marcipansnitter (marzipan)
- Nougatsnitter (marzipan/nougat)
- Hjortetaksalt (for Christmas baking)
- Potaske (for Christmas baking)
- Lakridskonfekt (Danish-Christmas-liquorice-mix)
- Bridge Blanding (Danish-Christmas-liquorice-mix) (arriving next week)
- Bridge Blanding Lakrids (Danish-Christmas-liquorice-mix with extra liquorice)
- Jakobsen Lakridskugler (chocolate&liquorice)
- Jakobsen Lakridsmandler (chocolate, almond&liquorice)
- Juleknapper (chocolate)
- Julekranse (chocolate)
- Konfekt med frugtsmag (Danish-Christmas-winegum)
- Snebolde (marzipan with chocolate & sugar)
- Romtoppe (Christmas chocolate/taste of rum)
- Kirsebærsauce (cherry sauce)
- Madkulør (brown your sauce)
Thanks to all of you who shopped at Danish Nordic this Christmas.
It's going to be Danish Christmas in Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and all in between the 24th and 25th December this year :)
Kind Christmas-regards Louiza